Why become a member? ×

Goodfellow bass 5 strings
£900

alexandre

I am selling a rare and very good bass made by Bernie Goodfellow in the workshops of LOWDEN guitars between 1992 and 1996 (Workshops Newtownards - County Down, North Irland).

Bass collector, the quality of British luthiers in very good condition and cosmetics (small bumps on the back of the body and another a bit bigger on the other side only on varnishes - wood unscathed ).

Features:
Neck 5 parts (maple, padauk, walnut)
Diapason 34 ''
Truss rod, side head with brass cover
bone nut
maple headstock veneer speckled
fingerboard ebony, abalone dots
24 frets (very good)
45 mm at nut, 60 mm 12th fret.
gold harware / tuners SCHALLER M4, GOTOH buttons, bridge SCHALLER 3 D5 (17mm string spacing)
Strap locks original GOODFELLOW
Body in three part (rosewood table, mahogany center back walnut) - beautiful.
Weight: 4.2 kg

2 pickups : kent amstrong customshop.
Active Electronics GOODFELLOW - 3 band (bass, mid, acute) with a supply 18 v

I'm also interested by a trade, if you have an Ibanez SR or BTB, Spector, Warwick, Sandberg, I'll be happy to trade with you.

I live in France, and the bass will be send with her hard case molded to it.

This is only my second on this kind of site, I am new, so for confidence in the transaction here my feedback on french music website
http://fr.audiofanzine.com/membres/893544/

Basically a very good bass with superb violin and a huge sound, all styles are possible on this bass, and very enjoyable to play.
Ask me if you have any questions.

See you soon!

Edited by alexandre

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Alexandre,

Lovely looking bass :) (I must resist!! :( ) It might help your advert if you say where you are based so people can estimate shipping / pick-up costs. Also does it come with a hard case? As you are a new member do you have any feedback from other bass sites, Ebay etc that can give confidence in the transaction?

Good luck with the sale.

• 1 year later...