Why become a member? ×

My bands latest tracks

Glennalli

[quote name='Glennalli' timestamp='1419379264' post='2639480']
All comments, criticisms and general slagging off are welcome. :party:
[/quote]
[attachment=179235:Juke_Box_Jury.jpg]

Sorry, not much 'slagging off' here, I'm afraid. I was wary, as I'm not an avid fan of acoustic folk music in general :lol:[size=4] [/size][size=4], but I was quite convinced, most especially by the first offering (bearing the 'hardcore' label...). The usual reproach, of course, which seems to be par for the course: the 'singster' is doing himself some serious damage to, imho, little effect. Entirely authentic, yes, but unmusical to my jaded old lugs. The 'metal' number was more guilty than the first in that respect. The sonic space is certainly filled; are three guitars part of the permanent line-up..? That's a difficult one to pull off over time. Can be done, but delicate, placing everyone somewhere 'useful'. Good luck with that, though. Bass..? Nothing to say except 'Bravo'. Faultless.[/size]

([i]Oh, and you should keep the drumster, too. Hats off all round, very well done to all involved.[/i]..)