Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Several FX pedals
£480

HazBeen

2015... the year I no longer carry under utilised pedals on my board (year right). Anyway, probably need to clean up some stuff (maybe):
DHA EQ/DI - small studio preamp/DI - great little piece of kit with parallel out - in good condition - GBP50
Diamond Bass Compressor - probably the best Bass Comp you can get, comes with UK adaptor and pole inversion cable - in good condition GBP125 SOLD
Source Audio Manta Filter + Hot Hand 3 - do the wobble :) - cracking multi filter with the latest hot hand controller - good as new (6 mnths old max) - just don't seem to be able to use it in the band - GBP170 WITHDRAWN DUE TO AWESOMENESS
Digitech Bass Whammy - (max 6 mnths old) good as new - same as with the Manta, getting no use in my band - GBP95
Line6 Toneport (the old red one) - used it for year, in decent nick still - GBP40

I reserve the right to change my mind :)

Trades? Darkglass B7K or Microtubes Vintage, a small tuner pedal, MXR Bass Octave Deluxe..... try me (just note I am pretty well sorted re OD/Distortion/Fuzz and do generally not use Boss or such pedals).

Excluding P&P (a tenner within EU), shipped from NL

Edited by HazBeen