Why become a member? ×

Euphonic Audio iAmp 800 - The Leland Sklar amp...
£375

bassmayhem

[size=6][b]OOOPS! I managed(!) to post the same ad twice with different prices. I don't find any way to delete the post...[/b][/size]

I got this nice amp, the [b]Euphonic Audio iAmp 800[/b], in a swap deal, but need an amp with twin power amps and effects loop in stereo. ([i]Read: Eden WT800B at the least...[/i])
The amp is what popularly is referred as transparent, for real - not just me saying it, allowing your bass to come through with its own pure sound. All other instruments too for that matter. Flat is flat, but it is very, very tweakable. For instance:

- Four band semi parametric equalisation, switchable in/out
- The two mid bands with whole/half octave band width switch
- Four preset tone switches (One of the switches is "scratchy", needs De-Oxit...)
- Use all the possibilities in combination and get 32 (if my math is correct) different combinations
- Serial effects loop
- Parallel effects loop
- Very good DI (of course)
- 800 WRMS in 4 ohm, 1000 WRMS in 2 ohms
- Tuner out (of course)
- Defeatable DI send and speaker signal for silent tuning

Just the left amp! Everything else stay...

The man, the myth, the legend with the amp of choice...

The amp is "the first generation digital amps" meaning class D power amp but an old school toroidal transformer, making it a 9,5 kg light weight amp. :lol:
No downside? Well, no functions foot switchable, I have no rack ears for it. But - it is delivered in its original black gig bag with" kind of kinky" scarlet Manchester cloth lining.
Do I have to say that weren't it for the "lacking stereo options" I'd keep this gem? I am not Leland Sklar, so I let it go, unless I can raise fundings in other way to get the amp I need.
It is in all other ways a keeper, unless you want the old school tone to colour your tone...

Shipping on buyer's expense.

Edited by bassmayhem