Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz Streamliner 900 for trade - sold pending
£350

Graham

GAS is a terrible thing....

I'm looking to trade this bad boy for an EBS HD350

The Streamliner 900 is a great amp that does the old school valve sound really well, but can be clear and hi-fi sounding too. It's got three valves in it and some great features like a headphone jack and aux-in which are great for home practice. Between the gain (pre-amp) and volume (post EQ, but pre power amp) controls and valve EQ you've got a lot more tonal control than the simple layout might lead you to think.

It's served me well in my covers/function band the last couple of years, however, I do miss the EBS sound, so it's up for grabs if you've got an HD350 you'd part with.

It comes with a Genz-Benz Streamliner case and PAT test certificates (tested 04/07/14)

It does have the known issue with the LEDs that backlight the valves on these amps, that they only work intermittently; what typically happens is the light doesn't come on initially, but springs into life half way through a gig. I never bothered looking into getting it fixed as it's purely cosmetic and doesn't affect the tone or functionality at all.

After going over the amp there's also a small ding on the rear left panel - not visible from the front, I've included (slightly out of focus) photo of that.

Here's Ed Friedland's great demo of the amp

[media]http://youtu.be/d-27szg61bw[/media]

Edited by Graham