Why become a member? ×

All sold!
£430

redbandit599

Hi all

Need to sell these quick before I change my mind!

[s]Darkglass B3K and Vintage Microtubes, both in great condition and boxed. Really lovely pedals, I think I've just come to the realsiation that I do only really need one overdrive/distortion, so these two beauts are off to pastures new and noisy. £145 £135 posted in the UK.[/s]

[s]Iron Ether Oxide, love this pedal. Big chunky, nasty, synthy gated fuzz. The 'strangle' feature is excellent as it really retains bottom end. Two different voices too, one slightly mid scooped, the other with a mid boost. Will really miss this, but I just don't think I'll get to use it in anger in either of my bands. :(
These all look a bit intentionally gnarly and this one has some staining from the original manufacture process on the top, doesn't detract and all works fine.
£110 posted in the UK. SOLD[/s]

[s]Digitech Digidelay, cheap, fun but well built digital delay - just don't use it. £33 posted.[/s]

Not really after trades, but you never know (no overdrive/distortion please, I have been through enough...) Only things I'm currently thinking about on occassions are decent LED band lights, Korg Kaossilators (not Mk1) But these are vague thoughts....

Thanks for looking.

Jason

[attachment=177844:3 Pedals_resized.jpg][attachment=177845:Digidelay.jpg]

Edited by redbandit599

• 3 months later...