Why become a member? ×

8 LED PAR 56-CANS for sale (photo only shows 4 but 8 are included in the deal - the other 4 are identical to those in the photos but are currently buried behind a load of other gear so were not readily accessible to photograph them)

Each unit consists of 151 LEDs , 51 red, 49 green and 51 blue and using colour mixing you can achieve a wide variety of other colours. They are dmx controllable but also have an auto and music trigger. The latter two however are not really workable for band lighting as you just end up with a disco Dave result! So to get the most out of them you will need a dmx controller.

The photographs below have been taken off-beam so do not show the full extent of brightness. The last photo shows the two inner Pars at full brightness and the two outer at minimum; the last but one photo shows all at minimum brightness so that you can see all LEDs are working. The overall effect on stage when all are set to one colour is very effective.

All of the units are in very good condition and have no issues with them. They have always been protected during storage and transit, I am meticulous about looking after my gear.

Would prefer pick-up from south Warwickshire (not far from Stratford upon Avon) but could possibly arrange courier at a cost yet to be determined if absolutely necessary.

Just to reiterate the deal is for 8 x PAR 56 LED cans.

Any questions just ask.

Colin

Edited by whizzzy

I have just unearthed the filter gel frames for the Par cans so these will be included in the sale as well. Never used them as there is no point in putting a colour filter in there however they could be used for a frost diffusion filter if needed.

[attachment=176105:Picture 050.jpg]
[attachment=176106:Picture 053.jpg]

Edited by whizzzy