Why become a member? ×

**SOLD PENDING USUAL** Fender Custom Shop 1964 Precision. Made in 2014
£1950

Chiliwailer

I bought this bass only a few weeks ago, knowing that I couldn't really afford it, but hoping that I could claw the money back over a period of time. I was wrong, the Mrs and I did a budget check at the weekend and I really need to put money elsewhere.

This is by far, the nicest P Bass I have owned in quite sometime, I've bought and sold a few trying to find one that I click with. Problem is, I never got on with white basses so when deciding which of my basses I have to sell, this is it. I've also had another bass from this series, which came to me on a p/x deal, that was also a stunner. There is something quite special about this years range, the necks actually feel vintage for once. I've lost count of how many CS basses I've played that still have a 'new feel', but this one really does feel like the original 1964 I used to own. Tone wise, it's gorgous, punchy, yet smooth in all the right places. It weighs under 8.5lbs and plays like butter.

These are no longer available in the UK, new they were between £2300 - £2600. This bass is under 6 months old and has had little playing time, so is very nearly new.

Comes with full unused case candy. Strap, tool kit, lead, plates, cloth and picks.

One last thing, it has a very cool serial number for a 1964 reissue - L10964. Silly to mention, but fun to notice :)

[u][b]The ONLY trades[/b][/u] I'd consider are Mike Lull 4 string P or J style basses. They'd have to be under 8lbs. If you have one of them, I'd be tempted to do a deal and sell another of my basses because due to a neurological condition weight is an issue for me and I love Lull basses for their weight and vibe.

Link to pics:
[url="https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uu62bied693yt7j/AABFVqSwPqguipDkk-VX6_Upa?dl=0"]https://www.dropbox....kk-VX6_Upa?dl=0[/url]

[attachment=175500:P1060893.JPG]

Edited by Chiliwailer

[quote name='hiram.k.hackenbacker' timestamp='1415129987' post='2597086']
Yes, I'm sure it does mate. GLWTS, although you won't need it.
[/quote]
[quote name='cayston' timestamp='1415145089' post='2597294']
Sexy looking bass Daniel! :D

GLWS my friend.
[/quote]

Thanks fella's :)