Why become a member? ×

Status Graphite S2 - Classic
£1500

UMEL

In accordance with the rules the guitar belong to my father but is with me for sale. Refer to my introduction post for further details.

I am fortunate to have my fathers original invoice from Status Graphite, Essex 20/06/2012

Model: S2-Classic, thru-neck, 4 string, Headed, Bass Guitar, Fretted, Black Phenolic fingerboard.
Serial Number: 05123587
String spacing: standard
Finish: Facing Wood Figured Maple, Back wood Utile, Tone block Walnut, Veneer Black, Finish High Gloss Polyester with Vintage Amber Sunburst.
Pickups: 2 soap-bar
Circuit: Board 303
Hardware: Black
Custom options: Figured Maple Vintage Amber Sunburst.
Set-up with Status Graphite Hotwire strings Single ball Hex cone 45-65-85-105 (I think these are the originals and might need replacing by the new owner)
Case: Hiscox Status red lined case, enclosed are all the original case candy, Status stickers, 2 case keys and 2 allen keys.
Condition: Mint unused.

Not sure if I can or should say but the orginal invoice states £2230.50p

Viewing is acceptable and probaly a must to see the beauty of this bass. Please by appointment only and only one person at a time with no haggling if they consider purchasing it there and then. I do not have a Bass amp for test purposes but can get one inside 24 hours if required.

Cash on collection please. Winchseter, Hampshire.

Please see my sale for the Status Empathy....another lovely piece....if not better but without the in depth details.

I will be listing over the next few weeks, Aria Pro 2's, G&L LB100, Hofner, AS 3, Fender Precision, Ernie Ball Musicman Sting Ray, Fender Jazz, Gibson LP & SG, Hofner, [s]Rickenbacker[/s], Bongo Musicman, Ibanez basses. My Dad has amassed a number of basses in the hope he could tour.....he was 74 then he is 84 now but still no luck. If anyone is interested in a certain model drop me a line and I will list it quickly. thanks

[attachment=175159:DSC_1615.JPG]
[attachment=175176:DSC_1620.JPG]
[attachment=175178:DSC_1617.JPG]
[attachment=175179:DSC_1578.JPG]

Edited by UMEL

• 2 weeks later...