Why become a member? ×

SOLD PLEASE REMOVE. Aria Pro ii SB-1200 1989.
£400

itsmedunc

Have you still got it?

If so I'll gladly pay you £275, do you have a Paypal account or could transfer directly into your bank account.

Few questions

a) Would it be OK to pay on Wednesday as we have to move some money from an account and there is a few days delay?
B) Where are you based, I have some contacts who may be able to collect it
c) Or if not could you post and we'll add the cost to the price, Parcelforce charge about £25 with extra insurance to cover the value. If you're not comfortble with posting it if you could put it in its gig bag and wrap some cardboard around it we could arrange for a courier to collect it from you?

My direct email address is [email protected]

Many thanks and hope we can deal

Regards

AT

[quote name='andytunstall' timestamp='1417808288' post='2624287']
Have you still got it?

If so I'll gladly pay you £275, do you have a Paypal account or could transfer directly into your bank account.

Few questions

a) Would it be OK to pay on Wednesday as we have to move some money from an account and there is a few days delay?
c) Or if not could you post and we'll add the cost to the price, Parcelforce charge about £25 with extra insurance to cover the value. If you're not comfortble with posting it if you could put it in its gig bag and wrap some cardboard around it we could arrange for a courier to collect it from you?

Regards

AT
[/quote]

Sent you a personal message...

[quote name='andytunstall' timestamp='1417808288' post='2624287']
Have you still got it?

Few questions

Regards

AT
[/quote]

Did you get the personal message Andy?