Why become a member? ×

PLEASE DELETE
£165

padawanguz

FOR SALE/TRADE

[b]ENDANGERED AUDIO RESEARCH AD4096[/b] - One of the most unique delays in production, [u]comes with box and papers[/u] in NEW condition. You wont notice it's being used. [s][color=#333333][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=5][b][i]£175 [/i][/b][/size][/font][/color][/s][size=6][color=#333333][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b][i]SOLD[/i][/b][/font][/color][/size]

[url="http://postimg.org/image/7kq1cpl77/"][/url]

[b]CHICAGO IRON PARACHUTE WAH[/b] - This is the only reproduction of the legendary Tycobrahe and is the "boutiquest" wah pedal your money can buy.. used by black sabbath and almost imposible to find. Like new condition!! [s][color=#333333][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=5][b][i]£165 [/i][/b][/size][/font][/color][/s][size=6][b][i]SOLD[/i][/b][/size]

[url="http://postimg.org/image/sk8133rlp/"][/url]

My main interest right now is a [b]Moog MF-104M SD [/b]but I'm open to interesting offers.

All prices shipped to mainland UK.

Edited by padawanguz

Just met with Gus today as he lives very close to my workplace and I have to say that what a lovely chap he is!

We had a long conversation about pedals and amps that was really interesting, it is always great to learn about new gear and weird vintage stuff also.

The AD4096 was immaculate and in it's original box, cannot wait to play my bass through it tomorrow!

Great chap, great communication at all times and 110% recommendable to deal with.

All the best Gus!

Edited by Byo

[quote name='Byo' timestamp='1413314414' post='2577102']
Just met with Gus today as he lives very close to my workplace and I have to say that what a lovely chap he is!

We had a long conversation about pedals and amps that was really interesting, it is always great to learn about new gear and weird vintage stuff also.

The AD4096 was immaculate and in it's original box, cannot wait to play my bass through it tomorrow!

Great chap, great communication at all times and 110% recommendable to deal with.

All the best Gus!
[/quote]

Hahahah I'm blushing hahaah

It was nice meeting you too, hope we can get together in the near future!

As soon as I fix my rig of course :laugh1: