Why become a member? ×

Dancing on stage

The Funk

[quote name='Jase' post='253081' date='Aug 2 2008, 12:56 AM']Shoegazing.......reminds me of a review a young lady gave of our original band...well the first "version" of it: :)

Zombie Prom Club -
Multi Storey Earthworm -
Newport TJ's 14/11/06

"The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven."

Milton was wrong. There's no dreaming yourself away to an imaginary paradise when the likes of Multi Storey Earthworm are on stage. There's no escape. No vocals, lots of gazing at the floor, directionless hippie guitar-noodling and
beards. BEARDS. (When I rule the world, bands with beards will be taken outside and shot without trial -- but that's a whole other rant.) Honestly, this sort of thing is fine in the privacy of one's own garage, but subjecting the rest of us to it is just plain cruel.

Jessica Trash.

So....no dancing for me. :huh:[/quote]

Ha ha classic

[quote name='thepurpleblob' post='253127' date='Aug 2 2008, 07:47 AM']You didn't.... I've blown your cool bassplayer cover.... and mine :huh:[/quote]

Ha ha Never been cool,
Too chilled to worry about it

:huh:

Actually I stopped trainspotting abut 40 years ago, having never seen a real Deltic loco, but when I tripped over a description of the engine this year I was so enthralled at the very British bonkers design of it that I read up on it, and [i]borrowed[/i] that animation :)

Edited by OldGit