Why become a member? ×

Fender JV Precision Bass Fiesta Red...SOLD Pending..
£750

cayston

Hi everyone,

I am selling my beloved Fender JV Precision bass in the rare Fiesta red colour. Overall in great condition for a 30 years old instrument with minor bumps and few lacquer chips. Nothing serious though. Not sure what wood it is (could be alder, sen ash or basswood) but it surely sounds good!

The input jack has been replaced as the old one wasn't working anymore and one pickguard screw is missing but I'm sure that it is easily replaced.

Highly recommend these Fender JVs (as many of you here would agree) in terms of play and built quality.

Bought this awhile back and thought that I'd never sell it (don't we all!) but need to thin my herd so unfortunately this and few other of my basses are going. [color=#ff0000]Therefore cash sale only please and no trades!! [/color]

Inspection and trials are welcomed. I commute between Suffolk and Birmingham so just let me know if you live in the area and fancy having a go at it.

I prefer cash on collection as you get to try the bass before committing yourself and plus it's always good to have a chat. I will also post the bass at buyer's cost/risk if requested.

The bass will be professionally set up before passing on to the next owner. Any questions or picture requests please let me know.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm also having a clear out of few of my basses: a Fender American Vintage P bass in blonde,[s] a trans orange MM Stingray 3 EQ 4 strings[/s] and [s]a celluloid tortoise shell P bass pickguard[/s] for sale so please check them out.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks for looking![/font][/color]

Edited by cayston