Why become a member? ×

FS: Tobias Growler SOLD / Tobias Renegade ON HOLD
£1400

juliusmonk

Hi

Recently got these USA Tobias in a trade as I was curious about Tobias basses. Must admit though that great as they are, nothing can touch the neck of my ACGs and I have recently got a great Lakland so I have no use for these otherwise fine basses.

Tobias Growler - SOLD

This is a pretty battered up (more than I expected) Tobias Growler. Great sounds, works perfectly, but has seen better days aesthetically, especially the area around the pickup. A kind of 'natural' heavy relic finish there. Seymour Duncan pickup, Bartolini pre. Weighs nothing. Asymmetrical neck makes it very comfortable.

[IMG]http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a592/juliusmonk/8CA422F7-CCB4-4306-87BE-718F51F6F5C1-508-00000113489E2E1C_zpsb1c949a3.jpg[/IMG]

Tobias Renegade - ON HOLD

This one in very good condition (scratches and dings here and there, but nothing major), with Bartolini pickups. Also very fast neck, with a nice maple board, and it weighs nothing too. Electronics are simpler than those of the Growler, but it's also overall in the modern refined tone ballpark, and some may prefer the more straightforward controls.

Apologies for crappy iPhone pics! I don't have a camera but can try to take better ones upon request.

Prices include shipping to anywhere in the EU. I only have one Tobias hard case (average condition), so it will go with the bass that sells first.

Thanks!

Edited by juliusmonk