Why become a member? ×

Way Huge, Black Arts, Death By Audio, Xotic and more...
£685

ase_one23

Just seeing what's out there and having a wee revamp of my pedals. [s]Not in any need to shift so I'm firm on the sale price for each[/s] NOW OPEN TO OFFERS OR TRADES :D . Trades are preferable, in particular:[list]
[*]60s garage rock style fuzzes (maestro, buzzaround clones, merkin or in particular a midfi demo tape
[*]Xotic EP Booster
[/list]
Can be cash coming your way for right trades.

£5 postage on top of each of these, or collection in glasgow OR central london (i work there midweek a lot).[list]
[*][s]DBA Echo Dream 2 - used a few times in the studio but overkill for what i need. comes in the box etc... - £185[/s] Too good, I'm keeping it!
[*][s]Black Arts Toneworks Coven - Pharoah fuzz and Black Forest OD. Devastating pedal, made for me specifically by Jason at Black Arts. YouTube it and weep at the glory. Only thinking of selling as again it's overkill for my needs - £185[/s] SOLD
[*]Way Huge Green Rhino - killer TS style OD. The 100kHz boost is lethal and packs some serious grunt on guitar or bass. The only TS style pedal I've ever actually liked - [s]£75[/s] [b]£70[/b]
[*]Line 6 Verbzilla - really underrated verb in my opinion, and only flogging because I want a Strymon Flint - [s]£55[/s] [b]£50[/b]
[*][s]Xotic AC Booster - not just a boost, more of a light/mid OD. Pretty transparent. The active EQ is brilliant - I wish all ODs had it! - [b]£85 [/b][/s]SOLD
[*]Akai Headrush - tried loads of loopers, this is the only one I found accurate the millisecond you stomped on it. [s]£75[/s] [b]£70[/b]
[*]Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo - decent wee trem for the cash, has a darker and softer trem than the Boss which is why I bought it - [b]£25[/b]
[/list]
[attachment=169475:IMG_1061.JPG][attachment=169473:IMG_1059.JPG][attachment=169474:IMG_1060.JPG][attachment=169478:IMG_1064.JPG][attachment=169476:IMG_1062.JPG][attachment=169477:IMG_1063.JPG][attachment=169472:IMG_1058.JPG]

Edited by ase_one23