Why become a member? ×

Clover Avenger
£850

FuNkShUi

Firstly, this is the bass:

[url="http://s674.photobucket.com/user/FuNkShUi/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG-20140717-WA0013.jpg.html"][/url]

[url="http://s674.photobucket.com/user/FuNkShUi/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG-20140717-WA0007.jpg.html"][/url]

I can take more on request, these are just what i had on my desktop already.
The bass is in excellent condition, with very few marks.
One feature i love is it has dual single coil pickups in the bridge position with switchable wiring which opens up the tonal possibilities even further (with the 3-band EQ, it can do almost anything).

Heres some official Spec straight from Clovers website:

BODY
wood: two piece american red alder body
straplocks: lockable standard style straplocks
bridge: chrome plated brass bridge
finish: selected glossy polyester finish
NECK
scale: 864 mm (34")
wood: bolt on canadian hard rock maple neck
fingerboard: maple fingerboard / mother of pearl dots
fingerboard radius: 457 mm (18")
frets: 24 medium sized frets
trussrod: double dual action trussrod
machine heads: chrome, capsuled machine heads
finish: handpolished silk matte polyurethane finish

[u]Controls[/u]

[b][1] Push/Pull Volume Control[/b]
By pulling the volume knob, the active preamp will be bypasssed (true hardware-bypass), which deactivates the tone controls. The bass works without power supply (if required). In case that all tone controls are at the center position, your hear no tonal difference between the active and the passive mode.

[b][2] Pickup Pan Control

Tone Controls: [3] Treble · [4] Mid[/b][b] · [/b][b][5] Bass[/b]
The center position (at 12:00) is flat, rotating the control clockwise will boost and rotating the control counterclockwise will cut the tone.

[b][6] pickup preselector[/b]
The pickup preselector mixes the bridge pickup and the middle pickup together. In towards the neck position, the middle pickup is activated, in towards the bridge position, the bridge pickup is activated. In middle position the bridge pickup and the middle pickup are routed in parallel.

[b][7] booster mode switch[/b]
The Avenger booster circuit adds an extra amount of ultra low end and aggressive mid punch (bridge- and middle pickup are routed in series). It is activated in towards the bridge position switch setting and overwrites all settings done by the pickup preselector [6]. The booster circuit works strictly analogue without electronical boosts and is also available in passive playing modes.

[b]Tech note:[/b] All pickup settings are humfree.

PICKUPS
neck position: DELANO JSBC-HE custom pickup (twin coil in-line humcanceller pickup)
bridge position: 2x DELANO JSBC-HE custom pickup (twin coil in-line humcanceller pickup) switchable to single coil rear, single coil front, parallel- & serial mode

ELECTRONICS
DELANO custom three-band active electronics with ultra low noise circuit bypassable to full passive operation

CONTROLS
1x volume (push-pull), 1x balance, 1x bass, 1x mid, 1x treble 1x coilsplitting mini-switch, 1x power mode switch

DIMENSIONS
string spacing @ bridge: 20 mm (0,79") +- 0,5 mm
string spacing @ nut: 11 mm (0,43")
neck width @ nut: 43 mm (1,69")
neck width @ 24th fret: 63 mm (2,48")
body length: 502 mm (19,76")
overall length: 1115 mm (43,90")

This bass also has a 3D bridge, which means it can be adjusted in height aswell as spacing to be a flexible as possible.

Plenty of information about them on that website too.

I will of course accept a cash sale, but im looking for a trade ideally.
Only thing im adamant on is that it has to be 4 string. I never get any use out of 5s.
Warwicks are top of my wish list.
As always, trial of the bass is welcomed, as are any questions.

Cheers

Edited by FuNkShUi