Why become a member? ×

SOLD Epiphone Ripper **Limited Edition** SOLD
£250

DanEly

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Up for a grabs is my Epiphone Ripper, these have become pretty rare now![/font]

[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]- Hard maple body[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]- Bolt-on hard-maple neck with satin finish[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]- [/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]Maple fingerboard with high-gloss polyurethane finish[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]- Abalone dot inlays[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]- Brass nut[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]- Large-key open-back tuners[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]- 34" scale[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]- 1.65" nut width[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=4]It's in good nick, sounds great especially with the brass nut and the pup placement. I'm the second owner of this. Theres a few marks here and there and a bit of a nick neat the nut on the bass side - these were courtesy of the previous owner. One thing I should mention is that the top tuners (A & D) have been bent slightly back but It's never bothered me nor effected tuning. Good action and currently strung with some fresh D[/size][/font][/color][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]'addario pro steels. I have a old fender soft case with a bit of a busted strap but it fits. This bass has won me a few compliments just because it looks the nuts when I've taken her out! I have too many basses so this one has to go with regret.[/font]

[s]Looking for £230 but I'm open to offers + part ex's for pedals such as DOD Meatbox and synths[/s][color=#ff0000] SOLD[/color]

[url="https://flic.kr/p/or2LVT"][/url]

[url="https://flic.kr/p/or2Dwq"][/url]

[size=4]A[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]ny questions feel free to ask! [/font][/size]

Edited by DanEly

• 4 months later...