IBANEZ Grooveline G105
£850

Haroldhare

Ibanez G105 Grooveline 5-String Bass Guitar
Alder Body with Ash Top + Back
Wenge/Bubinga Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard
CAP Sonic Arch5 Pickups with E5 3-Band EQ
Transparent Orange Finish.

The Ibanez G105 Grooveline 5-string bass guitar is designed for perfect balance, so whether you're standing up or sitting down the bass needs no support from your hands. The unusually-shaped body has a Transparent Orange finish, and the pair of CAP Sonic Arch pickups offer a well-balanced tone, great for any style of music.

This is a real musicians guitar, I bought it as I fancied a 5 string but, I realised that I needed to learn my basics, so bought a 4 string. I got it professionally set up, it looks and plays fantastic, and I don't do it justice, it just sits in its case, needs a loving home.
Open to offers, no swaps or tyre kickers. Included is the Ibanez hard case.

Its in Mint condition, I will send by courier, buyer collect, or meet half way. Its weight is 10lbs=4.5kgs in the case its 28lbs=12.8 kgs

The string spacing is 1cm at the top and 2cm at bottom roughly, cos I've lost my tape!!

These cost new £1700 check them out on-line

Edited by Haroldhare

The Grooveline series are really good basses, I have one and it is better built than most basses I own of have owned that cost twice as much. GLWTS mate, hope this finds a new home. Made in Japan people!

• 1 year later...