Why become a member? ×

Headless extender bass like kubicki ex-factor

markbass555

Hi,

I think I remember a while ago reading something on the web about another company that are designing/building a bass very similar in looks to the kubicki Ex-factor 4. I have just recently acquired and Ex-factor 4 and its totally blown me away.
Does any of my more knowledgable forum members know who this other company is and can they provide me with a link to their website if it does exisit or is it a figment of my imagination?

All help greatly appreciated.

Dave

Philip Kubicki passed away last year. As far as i know they are still building the basses but from what i can tell on there website only offer them now in natural wood finishes which doesnt appeal to me. They did send me the offical factor logo to get made into a decal as i am currently debating getting the ex-factor refinished as there are a few scrapes on it her and there.
I know there is another company desiging something similar and are offering more options thatn the ex-factor but cant remeber who it is,hence the original post.