Why become a member? ×

Band needed urgently (Cornwal/Devon)

Maude

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]A bit of a long story but essentially someone I know has been badly let down and is looking for a band to play this Saturday (28th), it's for a private 50th party held on the birthday boys farm a couple of miles from Whitesand bay (Rame peninsula, Cornwall).[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Paid gig (although I don't know how much) and more than likely some BBQ and beer thrown in, you will probably be able to camp there if you wanted to have a few beers. The host is very accommodating.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Ideally he would like a classic rock covers band but anything is considered at this late date.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The gig is outdoors in a marquee.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Please PM me if interested and I will put you in touch.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The background story if you're wondering why, the hosts son has a friend who is in two bands so the natural choice was to let them do the party, both bands were due to play but the sons 'friend' let them know yesterday that he has decided to pull out with no explanation.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The host contacted me as my daughter is friends with their son but all three of the bands I'm connected to are busy, I've said I'll see if I can find a band as the family are a really decent bunch, I really can't see that the other bands pulled out because of problems with the host as apparently the other band members are really pissed off with the sons friend for doing it.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]So anyone want a fairly informal 50th party to play where they'll be welcomed as friends as well as the entertainment?[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Fingers crossed [/font][/color] :)[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] . [/font][/color]

Edited by Maude