Why become a member? ×

Hartke 2.5XL - £130
£130

Dood

[url="http://www.samsontech.com/hartke/products/cabinets/xl-cabinets/2.5xl/"]http://www.samsontec...cabinets/2.5xl/[/url]

[color=#181818][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]Professionals choose the XL Series because of its carefully calibrated and tuned cabinet design and high quality aluminum-cone drivers. XLs produce a smooth response along with the clear, punchy attack that changed the sound of bass. Each cabinet is built tough with a shockproof metal grill, reinforced corners, recessed carry handles and a rugged covering.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#181818][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]A great full-range cabinet on its own or a perfect add-on for your 4x10. A unique ported cabinet design with two custom 10" drivers and a 5" high frequency unit. Handles up to 200 watts at 8 ohms with a frequency response of 35 Hz to 12 kHz.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#181818][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#181818][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][i]"Expanded-Design" Tuned, Ported Cabinet[/i]
Custom [size=1]Hartke[/size] 5" Aluminum-Cone High-Frequency Driver
[i]Two [size=1]Hartke[/size] XL 10" Aluminum-Cone Bass Drivers[/i]
Power Handling: 200 Watts @ 8 Ohms
[i]Frequency Response: 35 Hz To 12 kHz[/i]
Sensitivity: 99 dB @ 1 W/1 M
[i]Voice Coil: 1.5"[/i]
Magnet Weight: 60 Oz.
[i]1/4" Input[/i]
Dimensions: 18"(H) X 24"(W) X 18"(D)[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#181818][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]My own images to follow. Due to the weight, it'd be better if you collected from Norwich. For the price, it'd be totally worth it :)[/size][/font][/color]

I ran it at a 'school party' function gig with no PA support. Ok we weren't exactly loud but it supported nicely. The 4.5XL i also have for sale on BC would definitely cover medium and loud gigs with authority!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bump - Talk to me about price and I'll see what I can do - especially if you purchase with the 4.5XL I have for sale too. Shipping it appears has turned out costly and would recommend collection.