Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Lakland Skyline 5501 Natural / Maple SOLD
£450

xzodar

Guys

Here we have a 2008 Lakland Skyline 55-01 in Natural finish with a maple neck.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It has the Mk1 Bartolini pickups installed. [/font][/color]

Pictures available at the following link:

[color=#C8C8C8][font=Helvetica][size=2][url="https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A1G6XBubGQWzWQ"]https://www.icloud.c...#A1G6XBubGQWzWQ[/url][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I've found two marks on the bass (not of my doing) but worthy of note.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]A small indentation in the laquer on the front of the top horn (approx 3-4 mm round) and a weird mark on the end of the headstock.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Apart from that it's really clean.[/font][/color]

It comes with a nicely padded Sandberg badged gig bag.

Only selling as I'm after a Yamaha BB1025 or BB1025X (or maybe even a BB2025) to go with my current 4 string BB's as I'm a big fan of their passive pickups.

Made in Indonesia and has the push pull volume switch to go between active and passive modes.

The currently fitted Schaller strap locks will be replaced with the original strap buttons.

Collection from North Bristol preferred although I am happy to meet half way with anyone up to an hours drive from Bristol if required.

[s]I'm looking for £450 please[/s]. SOLD

Tradewise I'm currently interested in a Yamaha BB1025 or BB1025X or alternatively a 4 stringer Squier Matt Freeman (oly white) and cash my way?

Thanks for looking. Please PM with any questions etc.

Pete

Edited by xzodar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...