Why become a member? ×

FS - PA Gear including BFM Titan 39s, amps and rack stuff
£700

Incoming baby means a clear out is needed. Selling some great value PA gear.

1st up are two Bill Fitzmaurice Titan 39 subwoofers. If you don't know about BFM cabs take a look at [url="http://www.billfitzmaurice.com"]www.billfitzmaurice.com[/url] and see the light. These are each loaded with an Eminence Delta 12LF and have had only light use as they are backups for our T48's. At 21 inches wide they fit easily through doors. Weighing in at around 20kg and fitted with wheels they're super easy to move.

I'm an authorised builder of these cabs and usually sell T39's for £650 each. I'm asking just £450 for the pair!!!!

Next I have an unloaded pair of Titan 39's. These are well used but are in sound condition. You will need to put your own 12inch driver in each one and I will give the buyer a list of drivers that will work. You have several suitable drivers to choose from ranging in price from £80 - £180. A swift lick of paint will make them look like new. A bargain at £150 for the pair.

3rd up is a Behringer Ultragraph FBQ1502 dual 15 band graphic EQ. This was used for ringing out our monitors and allowing us to get max vol. Full working order with box, manual and power lead just £40

Next the amp that powered the monitors. Behringer Europower EP1500. Fully working but no box. Prefer collection as it's as heavy as a power amp should be. This would comfortably power the two Titan 39's. £100

Another power amp. Used as a backup a ProSound 1000. Cheap, cheerful but full functioning. Pick up only please. £50

Need a crossover? Behringer CX2310 Super X-Pro. Again cheap but functional and in good condition. No box but will include power lead £25

Postage available on the rack bits but amps and cabs collection only due to size / weight. Take the whole lot for £700 and all you need is a mixer and a couple of tops and you have a really decent set up. Hit me with offers and don't be afraid to ask questions!

I'm in Northant's nr Silverstone and can happily demo any of the above in action.

Hi , am interested in the unloaded cabs.
At the mo I'm using two front loaded Precision Devices 154s in Turbosound cloned compact boxes, and they are quite nice.
Would you say the Titans represent an upgrade from that?
I feel like I could do with two more PDs, but perhaps the Titans are another solution?