Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Pedaltrain PT2 HC - brand new unused board with used hard case
£110

JapanAxe

I have been a happy user of the Pedaltrain 2 for three years now. As my kit now travels by car and not van, I have decided to move from hard case to soft case. I have therefore purchased a brand new Pedaltrain 2 SC; I am keeping the soft case to use with my existing Pedaltrain board, and I am selling the [u]brand new unused Pedaltrain 2 board[/u], along with the [u]used hard case[/u].

The board itself is the latest design, with 2 removable blanking plugs on the edge of the board furthest from the player, mounting plates to fit a power supply underneath, and sufficient industrial-strength velcro to cover all the slats with pedals.

The hard flight case is very robust, with room to carry other stuff like cables along with the board. The exterior is marked from use as you can see in the pictures, but it is perfectly sound, and all the hinges and catches work perfectly.

Cheapest online price for a brand new PT2 with hard case is £160. I am looking for [b][color=#ff0000][s]£110[/s][/color] [size=5][color=#0000cd]£100 collected[/color][/size][/b] for the [u]brand new pedalboard[/u] and [u]used case[/u] (just need to be clear about that!), insured shipping (mainland Britain) would be [b]£15 extra[/b].

I am happy to discuss meet-ups within a 35-mile radius of Swindon (Bristol, Bath, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Newbury, Oxford etc). Mainly seeking cash but trades also considered.

Edited by JapanAxe

And here's what my current board looks like loaded up with pedals (rig used for skinny-string):

Full spec can be seen [url="http://pedaltrain.com/products/pedalboards/pedaltrain_2.php"]here[/url].

[quote name='Kirky' timestamp='1401946169' post='2468503']
Looking forward to Friday bump for a f**king great board!
[/quote]

[b]F[/b]riday [b]A[/b]fternoon [b]B[/b]ump for a [b]FAB[/b] bit of kit.

See what I did there? No need for implied profanity. Tsk tsk.

Well I've exhausted all the days of the week, so time for a price reduction to [size=5][b]£100[/b][/size] collected (or [b]£115[/b] delivered within the UK). Trades? Hit me! Also happy to consider splitting.