Why become a member? ×

NOW SOLD ON GUMTREE Gibson Sonex 180 Deluxe - 1982
£399

[size=4]In red metallic finish, my vintage Gibson guitar all in good working order and in original condition with some marks & wear to the paintwork - see photos .[/size]
[size=4]It has two Zebra humbuckers giving a really great rich and full sound, but not muddy at all. All the controls are working fine and it has a nice true neck with a rosewood fretboard. [/size]
[size=4]The serial number 83512594 dates it to 1982. These were made by Gibson in the USA from 1980 to 1984. [/size]
[size=4]It has a bolt on neck, tune-o-matic bridge and stop tailpiece, 24.75” scale, a rosewood fretboard and Gibson machine heads - you get a lot for your money – a Made In USA Gibson with humbuckers and the looks of a Les Paul.[/size]
[size=4]The guitar comes with the pictured rectangular hard case – not made by Gibson, but it’s very strong and protective, and a decent strap.[/size]

Edited by Stompbox

Hope it was a good night for you at The Institute.

You're welcome to come round to try the Gibson - just give me a ring on 0778 070 6991 to arrange if you would - or text me & I'll ring back.

I'm here (Morecambe) till tomorrow early evening - then I'm off to Rochdale for two or three days.

Cheers,

Geoff

B)