Why become a member? ×

ESP/LTD TA-500 4 string bass

Archetype

Hey everyone.

For sale is my beloved TA-500. Its a shame cause i love this bass, it fits my hands too well. But college fee's, and since im using the 5 string more now means its time to go. :)

Anyway, the details. I'm not 100% sure the woods etc, trying to figure that out.
Anyway, Its neck Through in black with a rosewood finger board, has the fret markers on the top, only markings on the top is 2 pentagrams at the 12th fret.
Pickups are EMG 35P4's with an EMG EQ for Bass Mid and Treble. has 2 volume pots (one for each pickup).

Its in pretty good nick, a few minor dings in it mostly at the bottom. Comes with ESP hardcase and i will include the origional EMG Hz's if wanted. I can also though in a new EMG balancer pot so you could put it back to standard setup. I got it free when i had it modded since the place got rid of the origional pot. I will also throw in a nice set of Ernie Ball strings since i have it with a 5 string set on for now.

Its a lovely bass and can handle some low tunings easily. Ive run it down to B easily!

I will get pics up soon as. and try and get some more info.

Looking for £450 ono shipped including the case and everything.

Cheers
Archetype

Edited by Archetype

• 3 weeks later...