Why become a member? ×

SOLD!!! Fender Marcus Miller 2013, MINT, free case and shipping
£650

DiscoTetak

[b]Price (£650) now includes shipping to Europe!![/b]
I'm selling my recently acquired Fender Marcus Miller signature model. It was made in Mexico last year (Fender moved the production of signature models to Mexico 2 years ago). Difference from Japanese model is mainly in electronics - it now has US electronics (18V) and sounds massive! That and the pickguard is one-piece now. Everything else is the same.

The good news is that bass is in MINT condition. I don't think it has more than 5-10 hours of play time. Previous owner used it only to record one song. I played it for a couple of hours at home. It still has the protective foil over the pickguard and the front pickup. You could take it to shop and sell it as new. It sounds exactly like you would expect from Marcus Miller's signature model, so no surprises here.
The bad news is that there are no more good news. Joking aside, the bass is flawless and closest to a new bass that you will find among used instruments.

I bought it with the intention of selling my other jazz bass, but the circumstances have changed and I changed my mind. I don't need two jazz basses and one has to go. The other one is too valuable to me, so that's why I'm selling the MM.

It comes with the gig bag and all goodies (manual, sticker, hex keys). But I do have an extra hard-case that I may use for shipping, at no extra charge.

I accept paypal or bank transfer.
New photos in hi-res @ [url="https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5MDVjUZ1SpAcTg5Nk5EOGhzYlk&usp=sharing"]https://drive.google...Ylk&usp=sharing[/url]

Edited by DiscoTetak

What's the weight on this one please?
The Japan basses often seem to be quite heavy.
I know the Mexican Geddy I had briefly last year, was considerably lighter than the two Japanese Geddy's I had before it.
The Mexican Geddy I had was probably all in all slightly better than the Japanese ones I had, IMO.
The finish on the Mex Geddy was superb.
So, if they can do it with Geddys........................
GLWTS.

• 2 weeks later...