Why become a member? ×

SOLD!! BOSS DD-20 DD20 Giga Delay Digital Delay Pedal
£110

antonismbass

[s]I'm selling my BOSS DD-20 Giga Delay Pedal.[/s]

I has not been used a lot and the reason why I'm selling is because I don't really use it anymore.
Unfortunately, I don't have the original box and can't provide a power supply adaptor either.

I'm based in North London (N9) but I can drive to a reasonable distance.
I prefer cash on collection but I can also put it in a box and post it if necessary.

Info from the Roland website:

The Boss DD-20 Digital Delay offers more User memory and the longest delay of any effect pedal—up to 23 seconds! Delay time can be quickly set using the push-button knob or via tap tempo. And with a choice of 11 modes—including new “Smooth” and “Twist” delays and sound-on-sound recording—this Twin Pedal raises the bar for delay effects.

Boss’ most powerful delay pedal with up to 23 seconds of delay
11 delay modes including classic tape delay and sound-on-sound recording
New “Smooth” and “Twist” modes for subtle or radical delay effects
Memory function for changing delay modes seamlessly
New push-button knob for setting delay time in fine or coarse adjustments

23 Seconds of Pro-Quality Delay
With up to 23 seconds of delay, the DD-20 easily outshines the competition and can even double as a sound-on-sound pedal. Delay time can be adjusted via tap tempo or using a knob, which also features a push function to set the delay range more quickly. Eleven delay modes are provided covering everything from analog and tape delay to reverse delay and more. A new Memory function makes it possible to change delay modes

New “Smooth” and “Twist” Modes
The DD-20 also introduces two all-new delay effects that are sure to blow some minds. Twist creates wild delay effects similar to “over the top” manipulation of an analog tape echo, while Smooth creates ultra-smooth delay effects. This is a pedal no guitarist should be without!

[attachment=160539:BOSS DD-20 (1).jpg][attachment=160540:BOSS DD-20 (2).jpg]

Edited by antonismbass

• 4 weeks later...