Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn - please delete!
£300

Dasantos

Having always played Jazz basses, I thought I would give the P Bass and flats combo a try, so I bought this Classic Vibe from Wunjo a couple of months ago. Despite the bass playing beautifully, I haven't bonded with the P Bass sound, so it's time to let her go.

The bass is in perfect nick, only played at home and a few sessions at the practice rooms. The second neck is a Mighty Mite Fender licensed model (I bought this in case I gigged the bass, being a bit of a snob), which has a very thin aged nitro finish and a 60s Fender logo (under the nitro) on the headstock. This cost £100 new. In the interests of full disclosure, there are two superfluous holes on the back of the headstock, due to me answering the door to some Jehovah's Witnesses half way through the marking up phase and becoming distracted (true story). However, the extra holes are invisible when the tuners are fitted.

Further full disclosure - On the Squier headstock, there is a small blemish in the lacquer under the string tree that I only noticed when I took it off. Again, invisible when the string tree is fitted.

I fitted a small thumb rest between the neck and pickup, which is really handy. It was cleanly drilled and done properly.

Comes fitted with a set of hardly used D'Addario Chromes (flats), and I have a gig bag for it. Will be mega wrapped and packed if posted.

Would consider trading for a T40 (with some cash coming your way if required), something Sub / Stingray-y / or possibly one of those copies of the basses we aren't allowed to talk about on here, if it's a nice one.

£15 extra, and I'll post to you... And just to be clear, the bass comes with [b]both[/b] necks.

Cheers
Andy

[attachment=160315:both.jpg]
[attachment=160316:f_headstock_front.jpg]
[attachment=160317:f_headstock_back.jpg]
[attachment=160318:f_heel.jpg]
[attachment=160319:s_headtsock_front.jpg]
[attachment=160320:body.jpg]

Edited by Dasantos

Hi guys. I'm sorry, I didn't see these replies... Thought I would get an email notification and didn't check the ad. I've decided to keep the bass having spent a bit more time with it. Will withdraw the ad. Sorry again for any inconvenience caused...