Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BBNF lll Fretless 4 String Bass **ON HOLD**
£195

dodgnofski

As the 'one in - one out' rule apparently still applies, as so kindly pointed out by the current Kitchen Viper and having just acquired a really nice Status - here is my lovely Yamaha BBNF lll Fretless 4 String Bass.

Alder Body in natural finish
Double octave, lined Rosewood fingerboard, the lines extend over the edge of the board and the position dots are in the usual place as on a fretted bass, so even a 'Fretless duffer' like me can play in tune.
Maple bolt on neck
Two passive very powerful Soapbar style pickups
Controls are neck p/u volume, bridge p/u volume and master tone control
34" Scale

The action is low and the neck is very comfortable to play, currently sporting flat wound strings to protect the really nice condition of the fingerboard.

There are a few marks and the odd scratch, but overall it is in very good condition for it's age.

It is lightweight and comes with a brand new Protection Racket faux sheepskin lined Gig Bag and an owners manual sheet, parts list, and circuit diagram etc.

Collection preferred, but can post out if you are too far away, at the buyers expense - should be £25 ish via Parcelforce48

Edited by dodgnofski

No love for one of the very best fretless basses I've been fortunate enough to own, or even just play during the past four decades :(??

You know you've always wanted a fretless :rolleyes:!! and this beauty has all the attributes, sounds and build quality of instruments costing a scrillion times more - honest Injun - dip yer bread :gas:!!

Edited by dodgnofski

Easter Sunday eve - type bump :gas:! It really does sound and play as good as much more expensive fretless jobbies and better than a great deal of them I've played over the years, plus it has the advantage of weighing next to b*****r all B)!! Go on treat yerself for Easter :rolleyes:??