Why become a member? ×

Markbass CMD 102p with cover price drop £600
£650

New price £600
My Markbass CMD 102p has just become surplus to requirements. It is a very loud, very light 210 combo throwing out a very good 300 watt. It is in excellent condition and was built in Italy in 2007. Markbass don't sell their amps complete with covers so I purchased a padded fitted cover from Markbass at a cost of £75, which seems a lot just for a cover, but you get what you pay for! This amp has a very handy tilt back facility, it really is an excellent amp. You're welcome to come and try before you buy if you live locally.
There are reviews of this amp all over the internet where it always scores top marks, below are the specs.
I'm not really wanting to ship this so collection is much preferred.

I'm hoping this links to photos as I reached my upload limit!

[url="http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/chrisanthony1611/library/Markbass?sort=3&page=1"]http://s1366.photobu...s?sort=3&page=1[/url]

SPEAKER
2x10"
TWEETER
piezo
BASS PORT
front
IMPEDANCE
8 ohms
SENSITIVITY
101 dB SPL
SPEAKER POWER HANDLING
400W RMS (AES Standard)
AMP OUTPUT POWER
500W @ 4 ohm / 300W @ 8 ohm
FREQUENCY RESPONSE
40 Hz to 18 kHz
CROSSOVER FREQUENCY
3.5 kHz
WEIGHT
44 lbs / 19.9 kg
HEIGHT
18.9 in. / 47.9 cm
WIDTH
23.4 in. / 59.4 cm
DEPTH
18.7 in. / 47.5 cm
PREAMP
solid state
(Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)

Product specifications are subject to change without notice

Edited by chrisanthony1211

[quote name='chrisanthony1211' timestamp='1398794867' post='2437703']...Anyone know why amp cones rip? Is it just wear & tear or might there be other problems ?[/quote]

Ime, [i]good [/i]cones rip because they've been abused, or they are very, very old. Lesser cones rip because of similar, or because they were not very good in the first place. Just ime.

Edited by Dad3353