Why become a member? ×

Sold. :)
£400

Russ

Time to try and shift my Markbass 6x10 - it's the 106HF model (discontinued), and it's an early example, pre-yellow speakers. It's also been debadged, so it will go nicely with any manufacturer's head (looks pretty smart with my Ampeg). I've attached a pic (sorry, the SVT-7 and Sei bass are not included :D ).

It's in good shape, sounds huge and is surprisingly light, even for a Markbass cab. It's got twin casters on the back for moving it about (easily done one-handed), and, if you were at the last two South East Bass Bashes, you will know how it sounds.

I want £400 for it. Buyer collects from Croydon. Not especially interested in any trades, but if anyone's got a half-decent fretless bass with more than 4 strings, let me know...

Here's the specs from the Markbass website:
IMPEDANCE
6 ohms
SPEAKER SIZE
6x10 in.
BASS PORTS
front
TWEETER
1" compression driver with custom horn
POWER HANDLING
1200W RMS (AES Standard)
CROSSOVER FREQUENCY
3.5 kHz
FREQUENCY RESPONSE
45 Hz to 20 kHz
SENSITIVITY
104 dB SPL
WEIGHT
98.3 lbs / 44.6 kg
WIDTH
23.4 in. / 59.4 cm
HEIGHT
45.4 in. / 115.3 cm
DEPTH
18.9 in. / 48 cm

Edited by Russ

I use exactly the same rig of an SVT-7 Pro paired with a 106 HF.

I wouldn't swap for anything else and haven't suffered GAS in the slightest in over 3 years. Great cabs! Oh, and I've never needed help getting it in and out of the car.

GLWTS (I'd have it as a spare if I had the room!)

• 3 weeks later...

Bump. :) I'm willing to entertain sensible offers, plus I am also interested in the possibility of a trade for a 5+ string fretless bass. Anyone got an Ibanez GWB to trade or anything like that?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bump. [/font][/color] :)[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Other possible trade fodder: Musicman SUB 5-string, G&L L-2500 Tribute 5-string. Or cash offers over £350. [/font][/color] :)[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]