Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

FS: Spector NS2 (Kramer Era) SOLD!
£2300

lynxus69

[center][size=5]Made in USA Spector NS2 for sale.
1400's serial number suggests early Kramer Era (1985 or 86').
The bass is absolutely mint. There is a tiny crack on the lacquer between the neck and the top wing and a small blemish on the neck around 17th fret but except that it looks like new. There is no buckle rush or any scratches at all. It looks like this bass spent those nearly 30 years in the hard case (which by the way is included). It would be hard to find another one in such a good condition.[/size][/center]
[center][size=5]The sound matches the stunning looks. The preamp is original Hazlab of course which gives plenty of growl that is famous for. I'm not sure is it that Haz or the woods or what but in compare to my Euro it's just a different league. Notes simply burst out of it with super rich harmonics. Next to Wal MK1 and 1975 Jazz bass this Spector is the best instrument I ever played. Picked, plucked or slaped - it sounds amazing! And it's not one trick pony either (i.e. if you use only P pikup you get very nice Precision bass tone).[/size][/center]
[center][size=5]Serious buyers are welcome to test it. I'm based in London (Clapton, E5).[/size][/center]
[center][size=5][attachment=159093:Spector NS2 1.jpg][attachment=159094:Spector NS2 2.jpg][attachment=159095:Spector NS2 5.JPG][attachment=159097:Spector NS2 4.jpg][attachment=159098:Spector NS2 10.jpg][attachment=159100:Spector NS2 9.jpg][/size][/center]

Edited by lynxus69

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sold! (thanks to TalkBass) to a very happy buyer in Vienna.

I'm really surprised this stunning NS2 did not gain much interest here. I guess maybe because there is so few real USA Spectors around the brand is really underestimated and people don't know what they just missed..