Why become a member? ×

Guitar Related Help needed (Ooooops)

BassBunny

I know we have a number of members who also play guitar and I am looking for some help with an Aria TA65. As a converted guitarist myself I bought this about 3 years ago with a cracked scarf joint. Steve Robinson repaired it and did a beauitiful set-up for me. He also pointed out it was a common occurance but "will not happen again" after he fixed it.
I have never really played it as i switched to Bass not long after the purchase and have now decided to dispose of all but 2 of my guitars, (The Telecaster and Gibson Nighthawk are keepers), and this is the last to go.
I have tried various forums and cannot get much info on it. I reckon it is post Matsumoku and judging by the serial number was made in 1990. Twin Humbuckers, 2 Vol and 2 Tone controls and pick-up selector switch. All gold plated hardware and superb binding. It is in outstanding condition with one visible Buckle Rash mark on the rear. Can anyone help with any info and what it may be worth. I don't want to try and rip anyone off, but if I don't cover what i have laid out, I will probably keep it.
One of the bands I play in has a pro guitarist and I got him to "road test" it for me last Friday. He did this during the set break but was that impressed he kept it on for most of the secod set and he normally plays a Les Paul. He couldn't believe it was a 20 year old guitar.
[attachment=10685:TA65_1.JPG][attachment=10686:TA65_2.JPG]