Why become a member? ×

NOW SOLD .FREE POSTAGE!Yamaha H4030 Stainless Steel Bass Strings 45-105
£9

These are a set of the Yamaha stainless steel strings that they use for their upmarket Made in Japan basses such as the BB2024, NE AND TRB II ranges. They really are excellent quality strings, with plenty of crisp snarl and bite to the sound, just like you want from a stainless steel string. These strings were strongly recommended to me by a top pro player , and were it not for the fact that I am using a lighter gauge nowadays, I would still be happily using these strings on my bass.

These strings are almost brand new, with probably a maximum of one hours playing time on them at the most , and still sound bright like new strings should. They are gauged 45/65/85/105, so are a typical standard gauge set. They have been cut to fit a string- through-body, four -a-side Fender-style tuning arrangement , and so are sufficiently long to fit most styles of 34 inch scale bass. They have red silk at the ends, which gives them a very classy look.

£9 + postage.

SOLD.

Edited by Dingus

The cheapest price I have found these currently on sale for in the U.K IS 17.95 + shipping. This is your chance to try a practically new set for almost half that, and these really are first- rate strings. This is what they sound like on a Yamaha bass, albeit that this is a five string, and I am selling a four string set:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxkN1RzRQqE

Edited by Dingus

[quote name='Luulox' timestamp='1395664267' post='2404772']
i will have these please if you still have them?
Cheers
Pete
[/quote]

O.K , cheers Pete. I have sent you a P.M. ( red envelope at the top of the page if you are new to all this).