Why become a member? ×

SOLD***Squier Classic Vibe 60's Precision Fiesta Red***SOLD
£230

Scott S

[b]*** SOLD ***[/b]

[color=#333333]I'm selling my Fiesta Red Squier Classic Vibe 60's Precision.[/color]

[color=#333333]It weighs 8.75 pounds, is in AS-NEW condition, no dings or nicks, sounds amazing and is a very resonant instrument. Lovely grain on the neck. This is the bass that got me really hooked on Precisions, and it's only being sold because I have recently up-graded to the full, US version (thanks Shemeck, still loving the trade). It's had added to it a chrome bridge cover to give it even more of a retro look. [/color]

[color=#333333]The bass came my way from Funkle in January and before that I think it was owned by Pestie (hope that you guys don't mind all this name dropping? lol).[/color]

[color=#333333]The instrument will be supplied with a padded TCI gig bag and it can be tried/picked up from the Wirral. If bought from further afield, and you require courier service, I have the cardboard box in which it was delivered to me and a hay bale sized roll of bubble wrap!

The lads at KGB Music in Birkenhead have recently performed a full set-up/new strings on the bass and it plays like a dream.[/color]

[color=#333333]No trades wanted, boys and girls.

* PLEASE NOTE...the last photo is a stock image that I have used because my poor quality pics don't do justice to the Fiesta Red colour![/color]
[color=#333333]* PLEASE NOTE...this[b] IS NOT[/b] the same bass that Pestie recently sold here... although my bass was once owner by Pestie...err, if that makes any sense :unsure: [/color]

Edited by Scott S

Bum-titty bump.

Shem' if you buy it then you can look at it all you want! lol.

MikeyOC...I've no idea of the shipping costs to the Emerald Isle, but if you want to look into it and email the courier labels on to me then it's yours, mate (we can discuss the possibility of splitting the delivery charge via PM if you like?).

Pestie, next time you have a senior moment tip me the wink and I'll flog you my gorgeous Squier 60's CV Precision bass because you've never had one before...have you? lol. :i-m_so_happy: