Why become a member? ×

line 6 back track
£40

I have as the title says a Line 6 Back Track recorder that I had completely forgotten about until today.
It's a simple unit for recording bass (or guitar) on the fly through the internal memory.
Unused and in original box with all the leads and instructions.
Pm for more info

Edit* I didn't realise there were two versions of this & unfortunately after checking this is the one without the microphone.

Edited by Horizontalste

[quote name='GregBass' timestamp='1394624862' post='2393376']
I have a Backtrack with integral microphone and it's superb - the best live recordings I have heard from loud bands.
[/quote]

Mine has the Mike, how do you record bands with it?
Maybe I should read the distructions:-)

*edit* no mike on this one

Edited by Horizontalste

[quote name='Leftbass' timestamp='1394636846' post='2393576']
Put it on a table out front and press record. You'll get some good results. Built in limiter only lets the loud stuff through but doesn't overdrive ( unless too close to speakers) like most Video cams or phones!
[/quote]

Cheers, I'm very tempted to keep it now for recording rehearsals. We can do it through the desk and the room mike's but no one ever brings a memory stick.
Decisions decisions

Also, load the PC software and connect the Backtrack. You can then configure it for the type of band - obviously a folk group needs the levels set a lot higher than a heavy metal band. That is the key to the recording quality. It will also start and stop the recording automatically when you start/finish songs. Excellent bit of kit!

[quote name='GregBass' timestamp='1394712249' post='2394244']
Also, load the PC software and connect the Backtrack. You can then configure it for the type of band - obviously a folk group needs the levels set a lot higher than a heavy metal band. That is the key to the recording quality. It will also start and stop the recording automatically when you start/finish songs. Excellent bit of kit!
[/quote]

Thanks for the info, unfortunately after checking I realised mine is the no Mic version but I think I'll be investing in the other one for recording rehearsals.

Hi,

I have had mine ( mic version ) for 3 years........brilliant piece of kit.

Took a while to get right settings ( software on PC ) to automatically pick up start and switch off at at end of numbers........but beware !

WILL ALSO PICK UP ANYTHING ELSE AT REHEARSALS......LIKE SWEARING ETC ! ! ! ! !

Pete