Why become a member? ×

Sold
£50

Fionn

[size=6][color=#ff0000][b]Sold: Pending Payment[/b][/color][/size]

Adulterated [b]Westfield[/b] P-bass copy:

Maple neck with rosewood board, no fret wear, fully functioning truss-rod, straight neck, 3-ply scratchplate, generic chrome hardware. It has a ply body which was originally sunburst and quite horrible, so I primed and refinished it in a kinda funky orange. I also removed the "Westfield" branding from the headstock and refinished that with shellac. I re-soldered all the wiring too, so all the electrics are solid. The strings are new, albeit of uncertain origin.

The thing that has struck me most about this bass is the high output. It is significantly louder than my active Warwick. Quite astonishing really. Tonewise, it sounds ... erm ... Precision-esque.

If anyone on here wants it they can have it for £50 + postage, although I'd prefer to trade it for something.

[b]Trades: [/b]tuner pedal, pedalboard, or some interesting effect pedal.

Edited by Fionn

Hi.

I'm "John Deacon" in a Queen tribute...
I've already got the Black P-bass with brass hardware ect...which is my main bass.

Looking for a spare, but that is also Deacy-esque....I can't really tell from the photos, but would you definitely call this "orange", or does it look more of an "amber/natural" in real life?

I have a Seymour Duncan SMB4D pickup that we could trade?

Matt