Why become a member? ×

SOLD bernie goodfellow gb rumour 5 string price drop
£1350

bassjim

[attachment=156954:gb 4.jpg][attachment=156955:gb 2.jpg][attachment=156958:gb 3.jpg][attachment=156957:gb 1.jpg][attachment=156956:gb 5.jpg][attachment=156955:gb 2.jpg][attachment=156954:gb 4.jpg

[font=Helvetica,Arial]sold Price drop to £1,100.00

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4]delivery to be arranged with the buyer[/size][/font][/font]

[font=Helvetica,Arial][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4]Would consider a trade thing to a fender american deluxe jazz 5 string[/size][/font][/font]

[font=Helvetica,Arial][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4]still a great bass but its not getting a look in on the current things I'm doing.[/size][/font][/font]

[font=Helvetica,Arial][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4]the bass.......................[/size][/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4]35inch scale. through neck,5 piece laminate,gb processor and in built metronome thing.[/size][/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4]2 x pick ups (gb) high end sparkle (tone) switch, volume,pan,bass mid and treble controls.[/size][/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4]ebony fingerboard. dot markers down the side of the neck.strings can be through body or standard [/size][/font][/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]comes with the gb hard case[/font]

[font=Helvetica,Arial][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4]I can put up more pics if any one would like to see more.[/size][/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=4]any questions please ask.[/size][/font][/font]

Edited by bassjim

• 2 weeks later...

not so!!.this was built for me and I am the only owner of it.Bernie made two identical black rumours as some guy(so he told me) in sweden also wanted a black one, so he got them both sprayed at the same time. Only took him 18 months to build from order!!! :gas: :)
anyway,I had a chance to check out both and i felt this was the better player.