Why become a member? ×

ZOOM B9.1ut multi effects pedal. Boxed. As new. SALE AGREED
£90

Bass Culture

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Morning all, I [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]bought this in a flurry of 'it'd be a crime not to' when GAK were offloading the last batch before they were withdrawn. I spent quite a happy two hours fiddling with it, then put it back in its box where its remained ever since. It's literally not been out of the box for over 12 months. You'd think after playing for over 30 years and having never used more than a chorus pedal in that time I'd have realised that multi effects, however good value they are, simply aren't going to feature in my playing any time soon! But no, apparently not.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm sure if you've got this far you already know that this is very much the Starship Enterprise command deck of multi effects units, but for those less familiar with its capabilities I hope you'll forgive me linking to the Zoom site rather than trust myself to give what would inevitably be a somewhat inept and partial description: [/font][/color][url="http://www.zoom.co.jp/products/b91ut"]http://www.zoom.co.jp/products/b91ut[/url][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'll try and post pictures for those who need them of the sale item but basically it looks precisely the same as the one the Zoom website. Absolutely as new - boxed and the Cubase SE disc is still sealed. Includes all packaged documentation etc.[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Looking for £90 posted to the UK. Thanks all, Mark[/font][/color]

Edited by Bass Culture