Why become a member? ×

SOLD: LEM D400 active PA speakers 400w
£295

[size=3]Hi all,[/size]

[size=3]Im selling my LEM D400 PA speakers.[/size]

[size=3]These are high quality actives with a very warm sound, much warmer than the Mackie SRM450s and much lighter than the SRM450 V2s - these must weigh about 14kg each - VERY easy lift with one hand.[/size]

[size=3]They have a great feature on the back in a pre set eq dial, so if you are having problems with a room, simply turn the preset dial until you get a fantastic sound.[/size]

[size=3]Very nice looking speakers, quite a few nicks and scratches which you get on the ABS boxes ut not visible when on show.[/size]

[size=3]Also designed to be monitors if required due to trapeziod shape.[/size]

[size=3][color=#000000][font=Arial]BIG PRICE DROP - NOW £150[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial]i had a sale on these privately for £300 today, and powering them up one speaker seemed to 'bang' on when pushed into the MIC volume (past 12 oclock upto max) then was fine.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial]for DJing and band mixers the max volume you go to is 12 - like mackies. and after 12 is for single mic only work (speeches etc).[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial]speakers still work fine, but i have no idea what the problem was. For this reason i will sell as for spares or repairs or with known fault. No returns.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial]ive never ever had a problem using them. Used them for the last 12 weeks at Weddings and parties, no issues at all.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial]i withdrew the £300 sale as it would be unfair, so at £150 these are an absolute steal if sold with possible fault (even though the fault doesnt affect anything as far as i can tell).[/font][/color][/size]

[size=3][color=#000000][font=Arial]Pick up Chorley, Lancashire £150[/font][/color][/size]

• 2 weeks later...