Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Drunken ebay purchase project

Dom in Dorset

Ok , I'd had a few beers and logged into ebay (not quite sure what I was looking for) I accidentally bought this: not entirely sure why????
Anyway, it sat around for a few days and nearly became firewood (it is real wood but has some dodgy routing on the back to make the pots more accessible) Eventually I got inspired to build a junk bass from bits bought of ebay while drunk. However....after drawing on it with a marker pen to see what it would look like with the horns chopped off:
So now I'm thinking, all black, double P pickups and I'll take the neck from this :

(this was a compact light weight bass for travel/festivals/rough gigs, it worked well but I've had my fun with it , time to move on)
So here we go a new project...

[quote name='Jonnyboy Rotten' timestamp='1393365683' post='2379498']
Cool! Slightly left field but looking forward to see what you come up with! BTW what is the black bass you got in the garden there?
[/quote]
See the caption bellow the picture and http://basschat.co.uk/topic/181605-multi-function-swiss-army-festival-bass/page__p__2186419__hl__festival__fromsearch__1#entry2186419