Why become a member? ×

AMERICAN FENDER JAZZ 1982

soggs

This bass is totally original apart from the badass bridge fitted, it was on the bass when I bought it, its in really good condition for the year and as its 26 years old, it must be a classic by now surely?, the only mark on it is at the top of the body towards the back, paint worn off slightly, plays and sounds great, nice natural warm tone, but you can also get that nice gritty funk sound, as you can see its in dapne blue with the tortoise shell scratch plate and Maple neck, about a year ago had frets levelled, cleaned adjusted etc. so ready for gigging, like £800 for it

Edited by soggs

[quote name='gareth' post='234208' date='Jul 7 2008, 03:11 PM']Do you have the original bridge and how much does the bass weigh?[/quote]
hi gareth, no it came with the bass when I bought it, although most of the fender jazz's I've ever looked at seem to have these bridges fitted, as to the weight, without weighing it I don't know, just stuck it in my computer and one site came up with fretless jazz same year at 9.5 lb, its not a heavy bass to play, let me know if your interested