Why become a member? ×

I Rig HD Help!!!

Haroldhare

Ok. Have you got headphones? Studio monitors (you don't need both). To test it, plug the in irig. The n open amplitube .plug in headphones or studio monitors into headphone jack of irig. You could even get lead which goes from headphone jack of irig which goes into your bass amp.
When you plug the lead from your bass into the large jack of irig, is there any signal indicated in the amplitube app?

I find the easiest way to add songs to Amplitude is to add them via iTunes in the File Sharing section.

Once you have all the songs you want added, disconnect the iPad, connect all your iRig back again and add the songs to Amplitude, it will convert each one to a .wav

The Drum App in Amplitube can be a little awkward to use, a better choice is the free Drum App DM1, easy to use from the off and you can import your tracks into Amplitube.

IMO it's well worth spending the extra cash if you can and upgrading to the recording and mixing plugins for Amplitube, for relatively small price you can have a very powerful recording suite in you back pocket. I'd be kinda lost without it these days.