• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SOLD. Peavey International Series 4-String w/ Case
£150

Lw.

SOLD.

[s]Peavey International Series 4-string bass with case. Now £130 ono[/s]

[s]Nice bass & has served me well over the years but a house move & lust for a Jazz means this one needs to go in order to make space. This was my first bass and later turned into my back-up for gigs.

Has a nice sound provided by twin soap bar humbuckers, rosewood fretboard & a good looking quilt finish on the top (with matching headstock). I think I bought it around '99 or 2000 or around there, at the time it was (in my opinion) far better than what the other big brands were selling at this price point.

It does have a few marks on it; few little dinks on the paint though they're really hard to show in the pictures, bit of buckle rash on the back that you can see in one of the pics & there is a nick in the back of the neck around the 12th fret which I've shown.

Case is an old wooden rectangular one, with black fur lining (shown in the pictures) - it didn't come with the bass (they were sold without cases) but it fits & does the job.

£130.00 cash on collection please. I'm based in Marlborough, Wiltshire - I can drop it off in Swindon or Newbury if you're coming on the train. Or we could arrange to meet in central London during office hours if needed.[/s]

Edited by Lw.

• 4 weeks later...

Could have sworn I'd dropped the price on this but maybe not!

Price drop to £140

I've moved house now so bass is Reading if you want a go, or I can meet you with it in central London during the week...

• 3 weeks later...