Why become a member? ×

SOLD: EHX effects pedal board and carry case
£15

Bassnut62

[b]EHX effects pedal board and carry case.[/b]

This is a very clever design of pedal board and carry case combined as one. It is made by Electro Harmonix (EHX) and is ideal for housing your EHX pedals; but it would work fine for pedals made by other manufacturers too.

The top (with handles) is completely detachable from the bottom (or board). The top has a pouch with zip, which can carry a power supply and leads.

The board (or bottom) has Velcro strips built in for fixing your pedals and the dividers are detachable and fix wherever you want them with Velcro. The board also has holes with covers (with Velcro to close) at either end, so you can run your leads straight in to your pedals.

£15 cash on collection from Nottingham preferred; but shipping at your cost and electronic payment can be arranged.

Edited by Bassnut62

Hi Jeff

Yes the base is rigid; but not like steel.
It does flex a bit, but it is strong and stable; I don't know what is inside it though.
It sits well on the floor and doesn't slide about.
I have used it without worrying that it will break, be dangerous or unreliable.
I particularly liked that you can simply unzip the top part, plug in the power supply & instrument cables and get playing.....all in under a minute!.....and that it weighs so little, which would be one advantage of not having a steel board inside it.