Why become a member? ×

Aria fretless SB-R150 - the cream of aria basses
£850

S&L

[size=5]Aria SB-R150, fretless[/size]
[size=5]This is the Rolls Royce of aria basses and pretty rare (I have yet to see another fretless model in this country). [/size]
[size=5]Slightly higher spec than the SB1000 range. [/size]
[size=5]Originally manufactured in 1983/84, I acquired it from the bass centre, Birmingham in 1991, trading a rare fender and a lot of cash for it. I played it for 4 or 5 songs live, once or twice a week for about 18 months before I quit playing live, it’s had a little light indoor use since, and is in extremely good condition with no marks or knocks visible to me, though there is wear to string board - which I can only see under camera flash. [/size]

[size=5]Zebrawood body with natural finish[/size]
[size=5]Maple through neck[/size]
[size=5]Ebony fretless board with fret markings on top edge of neck[/size]
[size=5]Solid brass machine heads, both gold plated. [/size]
[size=5]Two double coil pickups with active option (batteries concealed beneath rear plate)[/size]
[size=5]Master volume, master tone, 6 position attack mode rotary switch with toggle switch to engage active mode and LED running indicator. [/size]

[size=5]It plays beautifully with a lovely rich tone, fatter with active circuitry engaged. [/size]
[size=5]I love this girl and I am extremely reluctant to sell after more than 22 years together. But the truth is, I no longer play and need to raise cash. [/size]
[size=5]She sits in an SB1000 series case which is falling apart inside but I am happy to pass on the case as part of the deal. [/size]
[size=5]£850 ono collection from Preston[/size]
[size=5]£50 paypal deposit secures it.[/size]
[size=5]I'm happy to deliver anywhere north of stoke and south of hadrian's wall, If i get the full asking price. open to discussion of other arrangements. [/size]

[size=5]I only use this forum occasionally so if in doubt please message or email at [email protected][/size]