Why become a member? ×

**NOW SOLD** Ibanez Gio GSRM20 Mikro Short Scale LAST PRICE DROP to £100
£120

tazza1

BASS NOW SOLD

Last price drop to £100 before it goes on eBay

[b] [/b][size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]A two part disaster really as our central heating boiler which is situated in my music room (aka the garage) has decided to spring a leak. Luckily none of my bass equipment was damaged but it led to the discovery of my secret stash of bass guitars by Mrs Tazza. So not only have I not got a hiding place anymore I now also need to divest myself of quite a few basses & find the money to get the boiler replaced (that's the central heating boiler – not Mrs Tazza) or else find somewhere else to live. As I'm quite fond of the current Mrs Tazza I need to comply pretty sharpish especially as she has now decided that my music room (aka the garage) is to be converted into an extended kitchen (I don't know why because thankfully she rarely cooks*). This is where you, my bass playing brethren, can help. Hopefully you can understand the predicament I am in & see your way clear to buying this bass.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]This is the first of a few basses I have for sale. I bought this about 18 months ago when I started my switch back to short scale basses. It's in great condition as I hardly used it due to the aforementioned Mrs Tazza buying me a Squier Jaguar SS (she's not all bad).[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]This would be ideal for a child or beginner taking their first steps into bass playing or someone with small hands or a guitarist wanting to play bass. Make no mistake this is not a toy & you could definitely use this as your main gigging bass. The sound & finish are very good & it plays nicely.[/font][/size]

[b] [size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The specifications are:[/font][/size][/b]

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]· Candy Apple Red[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]· Neck: Maple (Scale 28.60")[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]· Body: Agathis body[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]· Frets: Medium frets[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]· Fingerboard: Rosewood[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]· Inlay: Pearl dot[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]· Bridge: B10 bridge[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]· Neck pickup: PSNDP neck pickup[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]· Middle pickup: PSNDJ bridge pickup[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]· Hardware colour: Chrome[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]· Gig Bag included[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I'm looking for £100 if you collect (or £110posted) for this as it is virtually unused.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]There are several options for collection – you can collect from Kettering, Thurmaston (Leicester) or Heckingham (Norfolk)[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]You can view pics at this link [url="http://sdrv.ms/1bj3RRG"]http://sdrv.ms/1bj3RRG[/url] – I've pictured it next to a Jazz bass so you can gauge the size.[/font][/size]

[size=1]*This may or may not be my little joke depending on whether you are Mrs Tazza or not[/size]

Edited by tazza1

• 2 weeks later...