Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz Rig (1x15T,2x10T,Shuttle 6.2)
£300

ML94

[size=6][u][b]Price : £900[/b][/u][/size]

The whole rig is mint. Only gigged twice but everything has been looked after. The head itself is immaculate and comes with the carry bag. The 2 cabs are also immaculate and the 1x15 has really never been used. Both cabs come with their covers which are durable and waterproof.
As many people say this is a lightweight rig with a lot of boom. The Focus cabs are known for their clarity and low end so its a nice match. Sounds great with my P and J basses.
I'm in the Midlands and would prefer a collection but I don't mind meeting halfway or something like that (PM me).

Other than that Its a great rig !

I'd be looking for cash/trade for some aguilar gear e.g. tone hammer 500 and matching cab ...

ML

(Price thing is playing up so I've stated it on the post)

Edited by ML94

[quote name='ML94' timestamp='1392028485' post='2363667']
[size=6][u][b]Price : £900[/b][/u][/size]
(Price thing is playing up so I've stated it on the post)
[/quote]
[quote name='telbomber' timestamp='1392566271' post='2370072']
hi. what is the price £300 or £900?
[/quote]

Good evening...

No, the 'price thing' is not playing up, it's reflecting the price that was entered when the ad was created. It cannot be modified afterwards. If a mistake (Finger trouble..? Change of heart..? Too sloshed..? :rolleyes: ) is recorded, that's it. Forever. The only remedy is to scrub the ad and start again.
In this case, £300 was entered, for whatever reason, but the price was corrected in the text as £900.
The moral to this tale..? Please be sure that the total price of all items in the ad is entered, as it cannot be changed after the event. In case of error, cancel and start again. If necessary, contact Admin staff. The ideal solutions to not make mistakes. :mellow:
Hope this helps, and good luck with the sale; meanwhile...
Have a nice day
Douglas