Why become a member? ×

Hi

I'm selling a Technics PX-1 in very good working and cosmetic condition. It's a full range electric piano with on-board eq, metronome and recording function.

Unfortunately, I cannot post it due to its size and weight. The buyer must collect it. Of course you are welcome to come and check it.

I'm asking for only 100 pounds. I'm selling because I'm about to leave the country and I cannot take it with me.

[attachment=10468:Moxampet...2008_026.jpg]
[attachment=10469:Moxampet...2008_027.jpg]

Edited by salapatrakis

Fantastic bargain for someone - all the great jazz musicians that compose are capable pianists. Mingus, Steve Swallow, Don Byron, Pat Metheny, Jack DeJohnette, Wynton Marsalis - the list is seriously endless. If you are serious about music, you need a keyboard. This is a great opportunity for someone.

I have an 88-note, weighted keys piano already otherwise...

PS I can't play a note! :)

[quote name='bilbo230763' post='235080' date='Jul 8 2008, 04:44 PM']Fantastic bargain for someone - all the great jazz musicians that compose are capable pianists. Mingus, Steve Swallow, Don Byron, Pat Metheny, Jack DeJohnette, Wynton Marsalis - the list is seriously endless. If you are serious about music, you need a keyboard. This is a great opportunity for someone.

PS I can't play a note! :)[/quote]

Well indeed.... I'm hoping this may encourage my son and daughter in piano...

[quote name='bilbo230763' post='235080' date='Jul 8 2008, 04:44 PM']If you are serious about music, you need a keyboard. This is a great opportunity for someone.

PS I can't play a note! :)[/quote]

Arrrghhh!!! As much as I like your posts Bilbo, sometimes I really can't handle the jazzittude.